Visible Intelligence July Release
Expand your use of Visible Intelligence (VI): add dashboards, license additional languages, see volume trends when searching, and more – all within the same workspace!
Today, Visible released updates to the VI platform that help you to grow and configure the use of Workspaces for your team. These new capabilities will enable you to more easily use a workspace to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders, across regions or languages, in a way that makes sense for them.
With this latest release, now is the time to consider adding more users to your workspace.
Now you can create multiple dashboards within your workspace for specific business, functional or product team, brand, region, or individual requirements simply and easily. Craft the dashboards to the way you work, sending widgets to the dashboard of your choice.
Widgets can now be sent from the Monitor tab to a dashboard with whatever VI filters (sentiment, mediatype, etc.) are applied to the search. You no longer need to save a new search using the desired filters.
- Widgets now can contain a description, making it easier for users to understand the context of the data
- Directly drill into the data from any of the widgets – including Share of Voice – to review individual posts
- Bookmark dashboards , and when “Remember Me” is checked users can land directly on them when selecting the bookmark from their browser
You can now license multiple languages all within the same workspace, making it easy for one team to leverage social media intelligence across languages and regions. The Search tab provides a filter for you to select the language of choice for the search, with your default language applied when none is selected. Save searches for each of your languages and then use the results the way you want:
- Create different dashboards for each language and/or location
- Compare and contrast results across languages – all within a single dashboard
Add Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (among our growing list of languages) to your workspace to take advantage of the VI’s native capabilities including topic discovery and sentiment. Ask your Account Manager about pricing to begin your international analysis.
To make it even easier to create and refine searches (in one language or for many), you can now see volume trends instantly along with the results in the Search tab. Make instant determinations on whether you need to refine a query before saving it.
Expanded External Analysis
For those times when you need to analyze, share, or integrate VI results offline:
- Export entire dashboards into Excel – with each widget saved as its own worksheet
- VI has expanded data exports up to 20,000 results. Check the “Downloads” section to view progress or retrieve an export generated during the past week
- Style changes to enhance browser print support which enable you to print dashboards for sharing with other colleagues
- Expanded API support which adds tags, notes, open, and archive support
Click here to download a PDF of our full release notes for the July update.