We are happy to tell you that our previously announced updates to Visible Intelligence are publicly deployed and live in the platform today! As you may recall, these updates are focused on considerably increasing your teams’ productivity in VI. Combining new data, visuals, bulk actions, and improved usability; these capabilities accelerate the ability of engagement and analytics teams to deliver on-time, every time, and even in real-time. With this latest release, now is the time to consider engagement and analytic strategies that were previously out of reach!
Find What You Need Faster
New sorting, drill-down, and search interface improvements help you find what you need FASTER.
- Search within a Search in Monitor Tab (and see your search terms highlighted!) to drill into key issues without switching tabs
- Sort by Positive/Negative Confidence Scores to see the most tonal comments about your brand first
- Support for prominent term drill-down and “Send to Dashboard” puts key discussion topics front-and-center, helping you to understand the posts behind the topics faster
- Faster access to searches in Monitor tab, allowing users to update terms with far fewer clicks
- Tags breakdown in Monitor tab (when applicable)
- Filter/sort by Klout post-date scores to identify the most important posts and authors faster
- View most recent Klout scores in Author profiles to assess an author’s influence
New and Expanded Widgets
- New Tag Cloud adds a graphical visualization of prominent terms, making it easier to spot themes
- New Sentiment Pie Chart shows your brand’s sentiment breakdown in a single, convenient chart
- Support for up to 16 searches in a single Share-of-Voice chart, enabling to compare more brands and issues at the same time
Bulk & Composite Actions
Streamline your selection and processing of posts with new bulk and composite action tools that allow you to do more with your VI data and to do it faster.
- Update tags, sentiment, assignment, or status — for an entire page of posts — with just a few clicks
- Modify sentiment and tags for key events or issues without touching every post
- Create custom composite actions and apply multiple changes with just 2 clicks
- Increase your engagement productivity and triage up to 100 posts at a time
Want to Learn More?
If you would like to see a demo of any of the features mentioned in this announcement, please contact us. Our Customer Support team is available to take your calls (1-888-899-1215) or email and answer any questions you have. Your designated Account Manager can also provide you with information about these exciting new capabilities.